Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 36: Fear Possession



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try and control another person

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to direct and control my actions, words and deeds

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine the worse case senario

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to decide that it is a mans responsibiltiy to keep me out of harms way and forsee any possible problems before they develop

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get mad at the person in my world that is male because I blame him for not being manly enough to take care of me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge another person as not manly because he didn't make sure there was plenty of gasoline in the car

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my own fear onto another in the form of anger and judgement

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place my responsibility out there separate from me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to form ideas based on traditions, culture, and opinions onto this man

I forgive myself that I did not allow or accept myself to breath and bring myself back here and stabilize myself so that I could practically support myself to respond in a clear rational way

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowedmyself to consider what another person is saying in terms of support while I am in an emotional possession and react by saying thats not true or listen and then give some justification why what they are saying is bullshit and why I am right

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to humble myself in moments when someone is offering practical support

No comments:

Post a Comment