Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 34: Dogs and Cats



I have not talked much about the equal money system in this particular blog but I strongly support an equal money system for all, so that all here on earth can live a life of dignity.

Within an equal money system there will be so many changes and one of these changes will be how animals are supported and just one example is medicine for animals right now medicine is only made with one goal in mind and that goal is profit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in a world where animals are not supported as equals

I forgive myself myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in fear with regards to being able to support dogs and cats effectively because specific research has not been done in terms of supporting animals physical bodies

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed a world where profit reigns above life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed a system of inequality to control all as slaves to a system of abuse and separation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my animals becoming ill and not being able to support them effectively

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that a proper amount of research has not been done to support animals effectively

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be concerned that I may hurt them because I might give them something that harms them while trying to protect them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed system of distrust and self-dishonesty to reign above life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think at points in my life that animals are inferior to human beings

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to properly forgive myself for this point

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that animals were inferior to humans

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see realize or understand that I am not here to teach animals anything or treat them as inferior but to learn from them

to be continued...










No comments:

Post a Comment