Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 30: Peeing




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put off using the restroom by holding it for hours because I think that its too much of a hassel to get up and go to the restroom

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to manifest pain my lower stomach from holding my pee

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist drinking an efficient amount of water to remain hydrated because I don't like using the restroom because I've accepted and allowed myself to become lazy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I don't like using the restroom

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become lazy which indicates I'm in my mind not here present within and as my human physical body able to simply do what's necessary to be done in a single moment to support myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold my pee in because I thought I would miss out on sleep

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give into thoughts and disregard my human physical body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give a greater value to sleep than peeing and choose sleep over peeing which indicates I was not actually resting but in my mind thinking

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to support my human physical body and decide that I have a choice whether or not I will or won't support my body 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard the natural functions of my human physical body

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see realize or understand that my body is supporting me by expelling waste

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold in waste that does not serve my body because I listened to thoughts and gave them authority and abused my body because of it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse my human physical body

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment