Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 32: Self-Responsibility



I did it again, I started to write and I just ended up deleting and writing and deleting.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist writing

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to stop thinking while writing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to post-pone self-correction

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear I will fail myself if I write out self-corrective statements

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I will fail to follow through with my commitments in reality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and give my power away to thoughts

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist self-corrective statements

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist self-correction

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist change

I forgive myself that have accepted and allowed myself post-pone writing and distract myself by surfing the web

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel anxious when I think about writing self-corrective statements

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think about writing self-corrective statements

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make the excuse that I fear writing self-corrective statements

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear self-sabotage

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself by fearing it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I won't be specific enough

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to consider that I must practice specificity until I can live it in fact equal and one as myself here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear changing me for real

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing the old me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to hold onto memories and characters that I have defined and limited myself by so that I don't have to be self-responsible for my actions or this world as me here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define responsibility as negative, bad, wrong

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I have also defined responsibility as positive, good rightous

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to exist as and define self-responsibility within and as a polarity manifestation

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allow myself to see realize and understand that I will not be able to live self-responsibility until I have redefined this word for myself equal and one

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the word self-responsibility 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that what I have done is unacceptable therefore I should be punished

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see realize and understand that wanting to be punished is abdication of self-responsibility 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use this as an excuse to remain on the fence about who I will be and what I will and won't allow in myself and the world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be ashamed that I have allowed myself to diminish to a selfish individual that only cares about myself

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to remain humble

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to trust myself

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment