Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 33: Baby Steps



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I don't know how to make effective self-corrective statements

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making a mistake when writing out self-correction

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making a mistake when walking self-corrective application

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making a decision to support myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist walking self-correction

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist what I perceive to be a challange

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that correcting myself is a challenge

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use fear to hide that I don't want to change

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to like biting my nails because I know I use it as a way to suppress myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist facing self as this reality and this world

I commit to no longer accept or allow myself to resist writing out self-corrective statements

I commit to breath and be here aware of myself as breath

I commit to no longer give my power away to self-judgement

I commit myself to no longer accept or allow myself to give my power away to energy positive\negative manifestations

I commit to support myself if I make a mistake

I commit to support myself through writing and practicing self-correction, self-direction, self-movement, self-confidence and self-honesty here

I commit myself to face myself in moments that I would normally resist facing myself through nail biting, taking pills to relieve pain, eat, pop my fingers, pick at my face, rub my eyes, yawning, surf the web or make bogus excuses

I commit myself to investigate what I have accepted and allowed in self-dishonesty and separation and correct myself through writing, self-forgiveness, self-corrective statements and self-corrective action

I commit myself to practice supporting myself even if I experience resistance, I see, realize and understand that resistance is the way to self-realization and I will not allow myself to stop just because I have a thought, reaction, feeling or emotion

I see realize and understand that to participate in thoughts, feelings or emotions is give my power away and I will not allow or accept anything less than who I am here

I support myself to continue walking my journey to nothingness without hesitation

I commit to peeling the layers of onion that is me to reveal the core of myself to return to nothingness
 
I see realize and understand that accepting these actions is not self-support but self-suppression and I do not accept or allow this in myself or my world

til here no further

I allow myself to make mistakes

I embrace humility as myself here

I correct myself here

No comments:

Post a Comment