Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 31: Nail Biting


I bit my nails so much yesterday that they still hurt today and will probably hurt tomorrow it was mostly my left hand and especially my pointer finger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bite my nails

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bite my nails to avoid what is here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bite my nails to avoid self-intimacy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for biting my nails

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself bite my nails until it hurts

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hurt my body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bite my nails so short that it hurts so that I have another point to focus on as a distraction

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hurt my body and then talk about it as a way to make conversation and not support myself just whine about it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bite my nails for attention

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a nail biter

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive that I am addicted to biting my nails and am unable to stop

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to stop biting my nails because I like it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get energy from nail biting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to the energy of nail biting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to impulsively bite my nails

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use nail biting to suppress irritation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use nail biting to suppress anger

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use nail biting to suppress judgement

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use nail biting to suppress self-expression

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use nail biting to suppress disgust

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use nail biting to suppress feelings

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use nail biting to suppress emotions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use nail biting to suppress thoughts

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use nail biting to suppress self-blame

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use nail biting to suppress blame

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use nail biting to suppress speaking in a moment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use nail biting to hide from myself and others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from others by nail biting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from my human physical body by nail biting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in energy while nail biting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get my fix of energy through nail biting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to alienate myself through and by nail biting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress and isolate myself when nail biting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think while nail biting and not present here equal and one within and as breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to obsessively bite my nails

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bite my nails and worry at the same time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress anxiety while biting my nails

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress self-doubt while biting my nails

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bite my nails as an automated response rather than supporting myself to correct myself here in a moment

I forgive myself that I have  accepted and allowed myself to bite my nails when I feel insecure

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to further suppress suppressions when biting my nails

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel ashamed of myself for nail biting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to like biting my nails because I think it feels good

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bite my nails when I go into a fear reaction of worry about survival

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bite my nails when I panic

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to disregard the consequences of nail biting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bite my nails when I go into a fear reaction

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bite my nails when I fear what others might think about me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think I am in control while nail biting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think I am out of control while nail biting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in polarity manifestations

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress guilt while nail biting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress shame while nail biting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress regret while nail biting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bite my nails and judge my human physical body at the same time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think I am fat, gross and disgusting while biting my nails

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bite my nails when I am faced with a decision

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use nail biting to escape into my mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use nail biting as a back-door

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use nail biting to suppress nervousness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bite my nails when I feel insecure

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give my power away while nail biting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress sadness while nail biting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate self-responsibility while nail biting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bite my nails when I think about eating

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to chew/eat at myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that something is eating at me and that something is me not directing myself to face myself in every moment


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be unaware of my human physical body while nail biting

To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment