Thursday, November 29, 2012

Day 35: Panic



 

I forgive myself that I have acccepted and allowed myself to react in fear when I think I might run out of gas

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to raise my voice and become bossy when I go into a fear reaction

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to control others and my surroundings thus not seeing realizing or understanding that I want to control because I am out of control when I am possessed by fear


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in fear

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speak in harsh manner to others when I go into fear

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being stuck in traffic miles long and run out of gas

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I might get hit by someone driving by if I had to pull over

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to envision myself walking for miles until my shoes tore due to looking for a gas station and then having to walk back with only one gallon of gas and hoping that that one gallon would be enough to get back to a gas station

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame another that the car did not have gas

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make making sure that we have gas our responsibility not just the person driving

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that men should always be the ones to keep a women safe from running out of gas when they are the one driving a car

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to consider the situation we were in and what caused the confusion

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react energetically to having to pick someone up from a place quickly without notice and panic and worry we would not get there on time and the person waiting would be in a terrible situation if we did not move fast

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into my mind rather than remain here considering all the points required to pick someone up eg. gas, directions etc.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to panic 

to be continued...




No comments:

Post a Comment