Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 24: Preparation


Okay, today went well, it wasn't such a "Big Day" after all, nonetheless it was productive. I didn't ask the big question to those people in authoritative positions you know, the ones I spoke of in my last blog. After talking with an expert on the subject at hand, he gave me some good advice, he shared with me that I need to prepare, and after listening to some audios from a man that shared common sense, I now see, realize and understand the importance of preparation.

To allow myself to experience stress is unacceptable because it is a future projection and in this instance its all based on memories where I was rejected at some time or another in the past and taking it from the past and having it go into the future. Therefore all of it is imagined and not actually real here physical and simply put, a mind fuck .

I realize that I must remain humble with regards to anything that I participate within and as, yet I can still practice self-confidence by strengthening my abilities through writing, reading, listening, speaking, self-honesty, self-forgiveness, self-corrective application, training, practice and self-directed, self-action.




No comments:

Post a Comment