Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 29: Shell of me



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my human physical body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from my human physical body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my human physical body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse my human physical body through the use of drugs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use drug continuously throughout my life as a way to cope and escape

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from my human physical body by abusing myself with drugs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try as many different drugs as I could for the thrill

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get a thrill from abusing my body with drugs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be completely disconnected from myself here within and as my human physical body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get a rush from abusing my human physical body with drugs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience extreme excitement right before drugs kicked in and enjoy the anticipation of the high

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my thoughts and experiences were real and think that my human physical body was just a shell that I would one day disregard

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to conclude that caring for my human physical body was insignificant and meaningless

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from my human physical and that I did not realize it is me I am here within and as my human physical body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to bit my nails

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pop my knuckles

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be rough with my human physical body

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be gentle with myself

To be continued.



No comments:

Post a Comment