Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day 25: Rushing


Still pushing through resistances with regards to writing I have been online for 45 minutes and the initial reason for getting online was to write in my blog, instead I surfed the web.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist writing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to again go into my mind and think about what I should write

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I have nothing to write and also think that writing self-corrective statements is too hard right now

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I don't know what I'm doing and that I will make a major mistake and make my process longer than it has to be

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and tacitly believe that doing nothing to support myself it better than writing anything

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I won't be clear and specific within writing self-corrective statements

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project that I will fail

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project myself inevitably failing what I commit to do 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear failing myself  and somehow betraying myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear writing out self-corrective statements

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed fear of failing myself when the moment comes to correct myself and that it will cause me to fall even harder

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that I have not yet stood up in terms of self-correction therefore there is no way I can fall

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself fear standing up within and as myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to get to the end already and start writing out self-corrective statements

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see realize and understand that there is no rush nor pressure

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put unnecessary pressure on myself and exist within my mind thinking about the end rather than remaining here present in this moment supporting myself within my process

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to rush to the end so that I can get my process over with rather than realizing seeing and understanding that rushing is of the mind and through slowing down I see I support myself most effectively and direct myself to simply put my fingers on the keyboard and write myself to freedom

I now see realize and understand that many points within me still require self-honest self-investigation, and I require to unfold these points prior to writing out specific clear self-corrective statements because I will again fail myself

No comments:

Post a Comment