Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 4: Loud Noise

Loud Noise

Almost daily I have a reaction to the sound of loud noises and I immediately go into a state of fear and anxiety when I hear the sound of loud television, particular music, or the sound of someones speaking voice. I become extremely uncomfortable and get stressed and just want to turn off the T.V./Internet Show, music station or get away from the person speaking with a loud voice. I now realise that I have allowed and accepted myself to react in this way to loud noise since I was a child. I am not sure where it began actually but let me get on with my self-forgiveness and see what opens up and is revealed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into fear and anxiety when hearing a loud sound

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow myself to be moved by sounds

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define people who speak very loudly as rude or arrogant

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into fear and anxiety when hearing the sound of television or internet shows

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react to my partner for playing loud shows on his computer 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think, believe and perceive that it is rude when he plays loud shows and doesn't consider that it is bothering me

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think that because I have allowed myself to react to loud noise that it also effects others in the same way

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to go into anger when my partner plays certain music I see as too loud or internet shows that I see as too loud

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to project my fear and anger onto another

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that I am angry at myself for allowing and accepting myself to react to noise

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define noise that bothers me as racket

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear for my safety if I suddenly hear a loud booming sound

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear the sound of thunder

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think, believe and perceive that people are yelling at me if they speak over a certain tone or loudness

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become emotional when people speak to me in a certain tone or loudness

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel disrespected when someone speaks to me in a certain tone or loudness

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to attach respect/disrespect according to sound

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel and believe that the feeling of disrespect is real

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that people that speak loud are arrogant because they want to project how strong and tough they are because of ego

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give a positive and negative value to particulars tones, pitch and frequency 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define loud sounds that I am not comfortable with such as particular tv or internets shows, certain types of music like some rock songs, or the sound of a loud voice as negative

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define soft sounds as comforting such as certain music, soft voices, melodic sounds or people with certain accents as positive

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to isolate myself from sound 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge sound 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge others depending on how they sound

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge music depending on how it sounds

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to judge television/internet shows depending on how they sound

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to realise that I am projecting my own fear onto sound

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to immediately go into reaction when I hear one or more of these sounds

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to remain here when I hear particular sounds, tones, frequencies

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have back-chat that this is a stupid topic and weird to write about 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to suppress fear 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by fear that I have created through my accepted and allowed belief, idea, perceptions and judgments to and towards sound

I no longer accepted myself to go into fear and anxiety when hearing certain particular tones

I forgive myself that I have accepted myself to program myself to fear certain sounds 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by the mind as thoughts feelings and emotions

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give my power away to sound and give into fear and anxiety

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accept that I must react to particular sounds, tones, frequencies

When I hear a loud sound such as voices, music, cars, engines, tools, hammers, thunder, bangs, slamming doors, television shows or internet shows I will simply breathe and embrace the sound as one and equal with me

If a moment occurs and I do go into a reaction I simply breathe bring myself here forgive myself in the moment and correct myself through not allowing myself to be moved by fear and anxiety and will not allow myself to accept myself as fear and anxiety



No comments:

Post a Comment