Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 39: Cinderella



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to program myself by watching Disney movies growing up as a child and immediately place myself in the female role and believe that I entirely related to certain female characters

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel like Cinderella when cleaning

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think of that part of the movie where Cinderella is cleaning

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel sorry for myself when I clean

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel angry when I clean and take out my anger on cleaning

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the energy of anger to move myself to clean

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make cleaning more than myself


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from cleaning

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that if the house is clean I can relax and if it is dirty I must be uncomfortable and I must judge myself the whole time until I get up and start cleaning based on anger

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare the cleanliness of my house to other homes and be upset because I think that it would be impossible to be that clean without cleaning for hours on end everyday

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel dissatisfied with how clean my home is

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear becoming sick if the house is dirty

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment