Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 15: Self-Judgement Character



Self-Judgement Character

I judge myself every day, whether it be how I look, what I say, how I say it, the sound of my voice, the way I walk, the way I sit, the clothes I wear, my hair, my skin, my body, what I write, how I interact with others, how I see things, my level of intelligence etc. and the list goes on and on. I fear directing myself in many ways because of my accepted and allowed self-judgement. I do not enjoy judging myself although its become so much a part of me that I tend to forget that I don't have to accept self-judgement. I even judge myself when I don't judge myself it is an on going self-punishing, self-diminishing pattern and I do not want to continue my life this way because I see how this is self-abusive, unproductive and non-supportive to myself and and others as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the way I look

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the way I walk

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the way I talk

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the way I sit

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the way I stand

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the way I move my human physical body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the clothing I wear and how I wear it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my hair

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my hands

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my feet

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my legs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my veins

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my skin

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my stomach

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my ass

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my nails

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my face

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the size of my feet

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my arms

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my breasts

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my nose

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my eyes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my neck

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my forehead

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my eyelashes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my eyebrows

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my elbows

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my knees

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for the grades I made in school

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my level of intelligence as inferior

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my speech patterns

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the way my body smells

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge what I say in conversations

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the way I keep my room

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the job I have and my placement in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the fat on my body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for using drugs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for being promiscuous

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the food I choose to eat as fattening and judge myself as a pig

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for what I drink

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my handwriting

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge how I prepare food

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the way I clean

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the job I do at work

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the way I draw

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the way I sing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the way I dance

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the way I run

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the way I jump

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my posture

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge how I sleep

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge what I dream about

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my vocabulary

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my ability to do math

I will continue to further open up this point for myself in my next blog post, it is fascinating to actually see for myself just how much and how often I have allowed myself to judge myself. I have been aware that I tend to judge myself and that self-judgement has been something I participate within often but not quite this often, I realize how extensive, exact, detailed and all-encompassing this character is.

The Self-Judgement Character

No comments:

Post a Comment