Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 11: The past must be forgiven - I correct myself here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to put off writing my self-corrective statements


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear writing out self-corrective statements


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear writing out clear self-corrective statements for myself because I fear that I will not follow through on what I commit to


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear trusting myself to do what is best for all in every single moment


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear making a mistake and allowing myself to go into discomfort when considering self-corrective statements


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think about what self-corrective statements to write and fear that I will miss something and then timeloop the points


I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to realize the absurdity of allowing fear of timeloops while at the same time going into a time loop to avoid one


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to attempt to work out self-corrective statements in my mind as thoughts and not realize that by doing this I will never correct myself thus writing self-corrective statements is a physical act and so is self-correction therefore I realize that to correct myself I must work with what is physically here breathe, write, self-direct 


I commit myself to no longer exist as shame and regret with regards to my past relationships


I no longer allow myself to define myself as as slut, player, cheater, liar, manipulator or inferior towards men 


I commit to standing equal and one with and as men as me here and no longer participate in ideas regarding male and female 'roles' 


I no longer accept myself to believe in the idea that I am and always will be a limited person and that I am no more than my memories 


I no longer accept or allow myself to believe that my memories define me and that my past is all I have the ability of being and existing as because it was what I allowed myself to be and live for so long


I commit myself to remain here within and as breath thus I embrace all of me and am not limited to past or future but I am able to bring it all here as me to face myself, forgive myself, correct myself, direct myself and embrace myself within and as self-honesty and self-intimacy



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to base self-direction and change on the past and to think that because I have allowed myself to exist this way for so long that I can not be trusted because I never trusted myself


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to never trust myself to be self-honest



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I only deserve the worst and that I am undeserving of life and living here


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give my power away to thoughts of inferiority towards life and for using this as an excuse to not face myself 


I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see realise and understand that this is the ego and that I have allowed myself to give my power away to the ego the I have created


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the ego as a defense mechanism 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that feelings and emotions are real and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realize that I am the only one that can give make them valid through participation in them


I commit to no longer giving my power away to feelings and emotions when I feel energetic movement within me I stop, breathe delete the thought, feeling and or emotion and remain here within and as the physical



I see, realise and understand that I am able to be satisfied with myself and my participation and I don't have to have this doom and gloom feeling of inferiority, self-judgement and shame looming over me as if I deserve only the worst and that somehow I am still undeserving of life 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear life because it is the unknown because I have never lived in fact but only existed as the mind as thoughts, feeling and emotions thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my thoughts feelings and emotions as my precious as points I do not want to let go of because I have throughout my existence defined myself as them with them in separation from me here as all as one as equal as life



I commit myself to practice remaining here within and as breath 


If I go into the mind and start thinking or believing that I can't do something because of a past memory or memories that may pop-up like a jack-in-the-box I stop, I breathe, bring myself back here within and as the physical and say out loud here I am, I am here and touch my physical body and become aware of my physical body and listen to sounds in the physical as self support in earthing myself and if I am near the animals I will pet them and play with them or touch my agreement partner or anyone or anything physical close by lol! as self support in earthing myself to bring myself here and not allow myself to recreate what I have forgiven and let go of


I commit myself to no longer define myself according to my past and work with what is here at a physical level directing myself in the moment to do what is best for all 


furthermore, I commit to support myself and others as myself if a thought comes up that I should lie, cheat or abuse myself or another as me I breathe and look here at the possible consequence if I were to participate in what I have committed to no longer participate in and stop the thoughts by saying stop, I am here and not give energy to thoughts take in a deep breath and continue working with what is here if the point persists I direct myself and support myself in the moment and speak self-forgiveness and self-corrective statements out loud until I am clear and satisfied that I have cleared my starting point and walk here

No comments:

Post a Comment