Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 42: I'm Buggin



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to bugs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to scream in horror when I see a bug or if one flies near me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear a bug touching my skin

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear a bug buzzing near my ear

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear a bug crawling into my mouth at night

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be captivated by some insects and repulsed by others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being stung or bitten by a bug

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define bugs as dirty and gross

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear bugs crawling on my skin

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to especially fear bugs with very hard outer shells and fly

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only fear bugs that are not visually pretty according to what I think is pretty or interesting for instance a butterfly, lady bug, praying mantis, walking stick, rollie pollie, spiders or a caterpillar

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear spider webs and be completely disgusted when I touch one or walk into one by accident

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate the feeling of spider web on my hands

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react and feel grossed out when I see other people touch old spider webs with their bear hands

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the feeling of bug legs and little feet on my skin

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if a bug is too close for too long it might get me sick somehow

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be grossed out by those big green fat bugs because I'm afraid that I might accidentally squash it and then its guts will gush everywhere

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear bugs because I can not communicate with them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that because certain insects are so small they might sting me before I even know it so I run so they won't get close

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear bugs because I can not control them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that an insect might attach to me so much that I can not get it off of me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear getting a disease from an insect

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear bugs because I don't fully understand them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be prejudice against insects

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from bugs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear insects

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear a bug sucking my blood and passing another persons blood into my blood stream

To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment